Mastering Financial Resilience
“Every success story is a tale of constant adaptation, revision and change.” – Richard Branson
We’ve all heard the adage, “Only the strong survive,” and although strength is a great attribute, the adage is sometimes a bit off the mark in the face of reality. Standing in the midst of the pounding storm surge of a hurricane, your strength alone will help you withstand only so much until you’re washed away. However, if you discern how to adapt to the situation – where to seek shelter, how to batten down the hatches and ride out the storm without losing everything – now that’s an attribute that will help you survive and go on to thrive another day.
Resilience – defined as “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties, the ability to spring back into shape” – is not only at the foundation of navigating many of life’s challenges, but is integral to long-term business survival and success.
Challenges associated with the coronavirus pandemic have illustrated how unpredictable both life and business can be, and that change can happen quickly. You can’t foresee and plan for every event and change, especially those associated with external factors, but you can develop the tools to be resilient. It starts with knowing where you stand and where you want to go.
Companies on the path to growth – looking for higher levels of cash and profitability – need a complete picture of their financial health as well as financial goal clarity. Mastering Financial Resilience is a program developed specifically for companies in this position – ideal for those with revenues between $1M and $10M.
This six-month results-oriented program delivers a deep dive into your company’s financial health to achieve specific outcomes including:
- Sound, strategic financial goals
- Accountability for meeting those goals
- Insight into external factors that impact growth
- A better handle on cash flow and forecasting
- Systems to lay a solid foundation for sustainable growth
You’ll work alongside Rick Arthur, known as the CFO with a CEO perspective, to better understand your company’s financials and make decisions that will propel your business forward. The program reveals clear roadmaps to chart your course and integrates periodic progress reviews that will keep you on track to achieve:
- Higher levels of cash and profitability
- Financial goal clarity
- Reliable data for better decision making
- Improved operational efficiency
Each month you’ll have targeted sessions with Rick that include specific activities and objectives including:
- Completion of the Financial Resilience Discovery Questionnaire
- An in-depth review of the client’s business, based on the 5 Ps of Profitability – the basic elements that impact your company’s financial health and resilience
- Financial Discovery Analysis
- Establishment of goals, objectives, KPIs and more
- Implementation process
- Accountability and progress reviews
- Roadmaps and next steps
Contact us today for a complimentary discussion to learn more about our Mastering Financial Resilience program and how it can quickly position your business for growth, whatever comes your way.